Questions and tiling advice in the UK Tiling Forum - Welcome to the UK Tiling Forum for Tiling Advice, by TilersForums.com. Wall and Floor Tile Installation Advice - Tiling Advice 24/7. British Tiling Forum for Tiling Knowledge..
Search the forum,
Sticky Threads
M
IMPORTANT CHANGES TO BS 5385-1 WALL AND FLOOR TILING Tiling Standards | BS 5385 As part of the...
Replies
Views
R
Replies
Views
N/A
U
Hello, I have just laid black indian limestone in my garden. I am halfway through grouting it...
Replies
Views
S
i have done loads of jobs in bathrooms were the complete bathroom is painted.most of my...
Replies
Views
GDog01
G
There seems to be a few people on here talking about unrealistic wages and things are quiet, it...
Replies
Views
D
How to Tile a Floor using Ceramic Floor Tiles Measuring up for Floor Tiles You will need a...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
Normal Threads
B
no work today been mad busy for 3 /4months after quiet summer.supposed i should give the van a...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
M
Hi Everyone , I'm just about to start tiling my bathroom after having the tiles sitting in the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
D
As we get closer to the end of year I can imagine that as professional tilers many of you will...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
M
Hi all,customer has bought tiles from PORCELENOSA,1 METRE LONG 33 WIDE.any advice on securing...
Replies
Views
Laying ekoboard on ply before ufh, what's best procedure? Plan to use rapidset flexible. Should...
Replies
Views
S
my company has picked up work from a new builder recently after their regular tiler started...
Replies
Views
curlycan
C
B
asked advice recently on best addy to stick tiles onto waterproof matting.told cement based...
Replies
Views
D
P
hi all is it as bad for everyone or is it just me ?
Replies
Views
CON5933
C
M
hi everyone, my name is Michael and i just moved to London from Australia. I am fresh out of...
Replies
Views
CON5933
C
G
Hi everyone I m new in this forum. Thanks
Replies
Views
CON5933
C
D1
Am I ok to use Mapei's D1 on a 450*250 tile straight onto plasterboard? I was thinking that it...
Replies
Views
M
I was happily cutting away when suddenly the little rod that has the blade on it decided to pop...
Replies
Views
Minnie
M
next friday for a week's holiday with mrs gooner 66 ,it was my 50th b-day press ,looking...
Replies
Views
S
I booked our christmas do today ,we are going to a comedy club for a turkey dinner, comedy night...
Replies
Views
wivers
W
A
Hi, We had under-tile heating installed in our bathroom when we had it fully renovated. The...
Replies
Views
Antony
A
H
Just wondering is any picked yet or has Dave stole it?:smilewinkgrin:
Replies
Views
user123
U
B
1ooth member of the armed forces was killed today in Afghanistan....R.I.P THEM...
2 3
Replies
Views
Prem Tiler
P
Posted a load of xmas cards off to my favourite customers I've worked for this year and have...
Replies
Views
david campbell
D
G
The Rocking Song Little Jesus, sweetly sleep, do not stir; We will lend a coat of fur, We...
Replies
Views
doug boardley
D
T
Experienced Tiler required skilled in laying Natural Stone. Job is a rectangular conservatory...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
Post a New Thread / Question

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Tag Cloud

usa