Questions and tiling advice in the Australia Tiling Forum - Australian Tiling Advice, cutting practices, tool selection, which tile adhesives to use and more. Australia Tiling Forum. Australia Tile Installation Advice, Tile Selection Advice for Tilers and D.I.Y Tile Installations. Aussie Tilers and Global Tile Fixers Unite on this Facebook-free Forum. Browse for free with ads or subscribe to be part of the Global Tiling Network.
Search the forum,
Sticky Threads
Hello, All. I found you just now, and needing a bit of advice I thought I'd join up. So far the...
Replies
Views
Hi! Hoping for some advice on fixing this efflorescence. Only have this issue in the shower...
Replies
Views
C
HI I was hoping I could find out some information from you guys. How is the tiling industry...
Replies
Views
S
We are having a constant battle with learners and employers of apprentices regarding leaving...
Replies
Views
Cera Nevada
C
Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
G
After using black grout on my beige porcelain matt tiles, it's left stains that won't come off...
Replies
Views
Normal Threads
Work Done Epoxy grout was installed by the Grouting company on the tiles on the external balcony...
Replies
Views
S
I have read that the alkali in the cement board can slowly rust a screw over a period of time...
Replies
Views
BillyD
B
T
Following a few past threads there seems to be some confusion on what tiles can go onto what...
Replies
Views
Million Kibrom
M
A
Just wondered if anyone has a view on this. I went to my local Topps branch to pick up a couple...
Replies
Views
Homegarden
H
T
Hi everyone, I have seen this question has been asked before on here but I want to get a...
Replies
Views
Mikeyy
M
I just had these tiles installed last week by a professional, they tell me this is normal and...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I posted on here before asking for work when I first arrived in Sydney as I'm on a WHV...
Replies
Views
S
Hello , I wanted some advice for tiling in our new extension floor , I have 8x2 C24 floor joists...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, I have recently had an Indian Sandstone installed in Oxfordshire, after some thought I...
Replies
Views
DavidK
D
Hello everyone, Thank you for allowing me to join the forum. I'm replacing the toilet hand basin...
Replies
Views
A
Been using Topps flexi rapid set for my floor tiling, however just recently had a few problems...
Replies
Views
ECOTEC
E
G
Hi I need to replace some tiles tiles on our kitchen floor that are chipped . There are about 7...
Replies
Views
SHARON
S
Does anyone know of a forum like this one that can give advice on tiling methods, primer...
Replies
Views
A
Tilers wanted for commercial work, must be prepared to travel and have their own vehicle. First...
Replies
Views
Josh Rockett
J
UK Pro Tiling Training have developed a tiling training course that can be completed without the...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen