Discuss Help Finding Discontinued Tiles From B&q in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

G

Gray22

Hi

I need to replace some tiles tiles on our kitchen floor that are chipped . There are about 7 in total I have a box remaining which I kept which have a total of 10. Thinking long term as the kitchen has been only been in 3 years I need to try and get another box.

The tiles are JOHNSON - MINK MARBLE -BQMM2F- 297 X 297 X9 MM- DA-/3030/5221355010921

Any ideas where I may be able to track donw a spare box?
Thank you for your help in advance?
Will post photos later of tile - camera charging!

Cheers
G

A

Annie1

Hi, I'm looking for 1 or 2 box's of Johnson tiles BQMM2F, Mink Marble to just finish under floor cupboards in kitchen. Thanks in advance

S

SHARON

Hi,
Please can some help me I’m looking for discontinued ceramic wall tiles from b&q ( COLOUR RANGE ) the name of tiles is HELENA , COLOUR IS BEIGE, SIZE OF TILE IS 25 CMS, 33CMS, DEPTH OF TILE IS 7.8MM.
I am willing to pay if anyone has any spare of these.
I need two to replace two cracked tile.
Thank you.

Reply to Help Finding Discontinued Tiles From B&q in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks