Questions and tiling advice in the The Welcome Forum - Please post an introduction message in this forum by clicking HERE..
Search the forum,
Normal Threads
D
Hi what would you guys recommend that would be best to replace the old plasterboard over bath, I...
Replies
Views
Dkdc71
D
A
Good evening all, I've got my own sole trader company called 'AppreciatePete', recently got my...
Replies
Views
Pro Tiler Tools
P
G
Hi, First post here. My name is Graham and I'm widening my DIY skills on my house in Kent. I...
Replies
Views
Flintstone
F
M
evening Laid isoscreed/anhydrite at 65mm on the 21/3/17 Ina new build property over underfloor...
Replies
Views
Can I use a Warmup 4ie thermostat, with a pro warm electric underfloor heating mat?
Replies
Views
C
Having recently completed a 13 day course at UK Pro Tiling, I was looking at buying a wet saw...
Replies
Views
A
have a large concrete screed with underfloor heating in pipes which has been down for over 12...
Replies
Views
Aparky50
A
E
Hello All! It is time to replace my Berkey Water Filter. I have been happy with it, and was...
Replies
Views
C
I was a regular on the forum before I retired nearly 5 years ago. I have to retile my on suite...
Replies
Views
Chris Griffin
C
T
Hello! My wife and I just installed a new Carrara Marble kitchen work surface. I've seen a lot...
Replies
Views
N
Hi guys I am new here
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
Hi my name's Geoff I own a small bathroom company in west lothian near Edinburgh (GHL Bathrooms...
Replies
Views
L
T
Hi everyone I am currently trying to locate the above titles which are green & white. They...
Replies
Views
tina bramwell
T
Post a New Thread / Question

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen