Questions and tiling advice in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service - Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service > Find Old Out-of-Production Tile Makes and Suppliers. Find old tiles that aren't produced any longer. Often the original tile installer all over the country may leave a box of tiles under a bath or behind a panel in a room somewhere when constructing the building or room. It is when these get found, people will search for the name to sell them on. Use this forum to help aid that exchange..
Search the forum,
Normal Threads
Hi, I am looking for some light grey 600 x 600 floor tiles (kitchen) and they have New Granite...
Replies
Views
P
These might possible be Topps? We didn’t lay them, so can’t be sure. Any help greatly...
Replies
Views
P
Size 250x400 Bought at ToppsTiles in 2015 Need at least 8 preferably more
Replies
Views
D
Hi guys, I think I've exhausted all avenues and I'm desperately looking for this tile. The...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 51590
D
T
Hope to find the pictured tiles: the green/olive one Gres Catalan; 10x10 cm, different shades of...
Replies
Views
Tanya
T
I am trying to match some Azuvi Arles Blanco wall tiles 20 X 20cm. They are a glossy white tile...
Replies
Views
Tile Shop
T
B
In need of only 4 of the 19.7cm x 29.7cm light blue wall tiles and 1 of the border tiles 6.4cm x...
Replies
Views
Bluebankman
B
G
Can anyone identify this tile or where I might go to find 6. New kitchen in a different format...
Replies
Views
Gill2121212
G
S
i am looking for tiles used by Redrow in 2001. The tiles are called dallas beige and texas...
Replies
Views
J
Replies
Views
J Sid
J
P
Hi there I believe these are old b&q tiles? ...I could do with getting hold of a pack,only need...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
L
Got a couple of these tiles that have cracked and looking to replace. I have one spare which has...
Replies
Views
Tile Shop
T
D
Hi looking to source a number of these Imola floor tiles which are discontinued. Preferably...
Replies
Views
Daniel5585
D
Hi all, I want to rework the shower room and need some of these tiles. Does anyone recognise...
Replies
Views
D
Can anyone identify this border tile please? We need a few to finish tiling the en-suite...
Replies
Views
David Pearson
D
Hi Guyz i have a floor to patch in a swimming pool, we are removing a wall so need some of these...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
I have a few damaged floor tiles and can't seem to find a match anywhere. Would someone please...
Replies
Views
P
Having an extension on rear of house and looking to use existing kitchen tiles to cover a small...
Replies
Views
Peter Miles
P
Looking for a white/grey Calacatta or Pavimento Thassos matt finish tile. As many as possible...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Latest Threads

Tag Cloud