I'm Looking For This Tile Wet Hemp White Field Tiles

Search the forum,

Discuss Wet Hemp White Field Tiles in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Could you post a picture, the name rings a bell.

Reaction score
L241944_wet_hemp_white_wall_tile_25x40cm_1.jpg
Hi Boggs. I will get a better picture later. It's difficult to see the detail here.

Reaction score
I think that Wet Hemp were a BCT tile - probably manufactured exclusively for Topps Tiles. Your local Topps branch would be able to search to see if any stores have any stock left - alternatively contact British Ceramic Tiles - they might have something . . .

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
These have the same textured pattern as BCT Willow tiles but the pattern runs the opposite way.

I have checked my storage but only have 1 and a half Wet Hemp tiles both of which have bowed slightly.

Reaction score
BCT tiles bowing?!?!?! Whatever next!
I think that Wet Hemp were a BCT tile - probably manufactured exclusively for Topps Tiles. Your local Topps branch would be able to search to see if any stores have any stock left - alternatively contact British Ceramic Tiles - they might have something . . .

Thanks. I have checked with BCT and they are archived. Topps Tiles say they don't deal with BCT any more and they disposed of any surplus tiles they had - I spoke with two branches

Reply to Wet Hemp White Field Tiles in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Small quantity of 20 x 31.6 in white required to replace broken tiles.
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen