Discuss Has anyone purchased tiles from the UK website tilers-world.com ? in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them. Price seems good for the tiles I need, but I need a large number of porcelain tiles for an external job. It will be a lot of money in total so I wanted to be confident before ordering from an online only site I know little about.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Not one I've heard much about to be fair. How long have they been trading? You checked companies house?

A massive percent of new businesses fold when their tax break ends 18 months down the line. Those who make it further should be shouted about.

Apparently the UK is going to be spending less this year, being more cautious when taking on new projects.

Time will tell about future new builds with the election looming and house builders jittery about investing right now.

You doing the tiling yourself? Is the job for your own home or a customers home? 🤔

Try www.ctd-tiles.co.uk
And www.tilemountain.co.uk too.

Check companies house records for the couple of years. If theyve been making profit then their five year, ten year, 50 year etc guarantees stand strong even lifetime. Maybe not lifetime?

Timeless John tiles stone thatll last more than a persons lifetime by far. Oh how i miss him. 😢

Last edited:
Reaction score
Not one I've heard much about to be fair. How long have they been trading? You checked companies house?

A massive percent of new businesses fold when their tax break ends 18 months down the line. Those who make it further should be shouted about.

Apparently the UK is going to be spending less this year, being more cautious when taking on new projects.

Time will tell about future new builds with the election looming and house builders jittery about investing right now.

You doing the tiling yourself? Is the job for your own home or a customers home? 🤔

Try www.ctd-tiles.co.uk
And www.tilemountain.co.uk too.

Check companies house records for the couple of years. If theyve been making profit then their five year, ten year, 50 year etc guarantees stand strong even lifetime. Maybe not lifetime?

Timeless John tiles stone thatll last more than a persons lifetime by far. Oh how i miss him. 😢
Thanks Dan for the good advice. The tiles were required for a job on my own house.
My landscape gardener is going to fit them for me. I found the tiles we wanted at a local retailer, but they had been given a different name. Once I found out the true manufacturer and name of tile I found they were available from the online retailer tilers-world for a far better price.... even with substantial delivery charges for shipping from the Northeast of England to my home in Cornwall.
I tried checking out tilers-world on Companies House, but couldn't find them.
But I eventually found out that tilers-world are owned by WTC (NORTH EAST) LIMITED which have been trading since 2011.
I have since purchased the tiles.... and I am happy to say that they were delivered in a couple of days as promised.
I am very happy with the tiles and the service.
I can happily recommend them.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Thanks Dan for the good advice. The tiles were required for a job on my own house.
My landscape gardener is going to fit them for me. I found the tiles we wanted at a local retailer, but they had been given a different name. Once I found out the true manufacturer and name of tile I found they were available from the online retailer tilers-world for a far better price.... even with substantial delivery charges for shipping from the Northeast of England to my home in Cornwall.
I tried checking out tilers-world on Companies House, but couldn't find them.
But I eventually found out that tilers-world are owned by WTC (NORTH EAST) LIMITED which have been trading since 2011.
I have since purchased the tiles.... and I am happy to say that they were delivered in a couple of days as promised.
I am very happy with the tiles and the service.
I can happily recommend them.
That company (WTC) are a good company and owned by a friend of mine. Always top class service.

Reply to Has anyone purchased tiles from the UK website tilers-world.com ? in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks