Questions and tiling advice in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service - Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service > Find Old Out-of-Production Tile Makes and Suppliers. Find old tiles that aren't produced any longer. Often the original tile installer all over the country may leave a box of tiles under a bath or behind a panel in a room somewhere when constructing the building or room. It is when these get found, people will search for the name to sell them on. Use this forum to help aid that exchange..
Search the forum,
Normal Threads
Hi, I am chasing some Khartoum Cream 450 x 450mm matt finish floor tiles to replace some damaged...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
Anybody help me find a few of these tiles? I only need 4, or anything similar would be good. The...
Replies
Views
I am trying to get hold of some obsolete Porcelanosa tiles, they are Firenze Nacar 20 x 31.6...
Replies
Views
Hi, On the lookout for some Wickes Blue Marmaris wall tiles, as per picture below which were...
Replies
Views
Villerory Bosch Xplane Tiles Model 2349 ZM10 Anybody got these tiles in Cream 60x6 batch 45 H7...
Replies
Views
Hi We have this time set and bought the cast iron surround because of these tiles. When the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking for these beige granite lapatto semi polished 60 x 60 tiles. The supplier was...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to track down around ten or a dozen tiles like these, they are 100mm (4" in old...
Replies
Views
D
I am in need of at least 6 but would prefer to find 15 Marazzi Safari Serengeti 12x12 glazed...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 53270
D
Looking for 4 pieces (12x12) of CCI Driftwood Wood looking Marble Mosaic tile to finish a project.
Replies
Views
Hi, We are extending our kitchen and want to find (what I think are ceramic) tiles installed in...
Replies
Views
Hi I’m looking for Keope Life Arki tiles in antachrite These have been discontinued and are...
Replies
Views
Require 20 x Porcelanite Grafito 300 Size 33.3 x 47.5 urgently will travel to collect
Replies
Views
I need some malaya kitchen tiles 30 x 30 in beige Any ideas where I could buy some
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen