Search the forum,

Discuss Quartz or similar and UFH. Can Someone explain why not in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Also , i see that Tilemasters Ultimate adhesive is suitable for resin agglomerate tiles , so that is good news as it is at a great price.. :):)

T

trevortine

Great info, was aware of the curling and correct adhesive but so much more depth gone into by Ats.

C

Concrete guy

I think the 15mm minimum thickness is a TCNA recommendation rather than a UK one

We used to recommend a minimum 15mm thickness for flooring. That was really only for product stability.

Anything above a 600x600 it would be sensible to go to 20mm.

J

Jeff the tiler

Thanks all for the responses. The post has given some great info. I Was asked by a local supplier to comment on a floor that has recently lifted with quartz and UFH.
The Info really helped. Quite interesting though the photo i saw showed the floor had been serrated trowelled and then dot and dabbed fixed on top.
Obviously floor uneven. When will people learn???

Everyone now has a reason to pass the buck back to the tiler.

Reply to Quartz or similar and UFH. Can Someone explain why not in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen