Search the forum,

Discuss Just had my kitchen tiled with mosaics in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Tirccir

TF
Reaction score
@Jacko unfortunately I was working so I wasn't there to see the end result. Additionally, he was the one to say not to pay him. If he doesn't see it a bad job, and not willing to redo the work, how is he meant to rectify the mistakes to a good standard which other professionals here seem to acknowledge as acceptable?

I don't think he has much experience with mosaics, hence the mistakes. He then took on the job knowing he had little practice and tried to get it all done in one day. I also told him I didn't mind it taking longer at extra cost if it needed it. So it would be a mistake to get him to redo the work.

Reply to Just had my kitchen tiled with mosaics in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen