Questions and tiling advice in the UK Tiling Forum - Welcome to the UK Tiling Forum for Tiling Advice, by TilersForums.com. Wall and Floor Tile Installation Advice - Tiling Advice 24/7. British Tiling Forum for Tiling Knowledge..

Some popular Tiling Advice forums: UK Tiling Forum | USA Tile Advice, Tiling Courses

D
Encouraging News for Tilers. (and others) Having just returned from the Home Improvement event...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
D
:welcome:to the forum
Replies
Views
J
M
Hi one and all, Mart P here from Bournemouth - did join ages ago now but not been able to...
Replies
Views
Fekin
F
J
Im at college doing a level 2 diploma and i have been set a task to write 500 words on the...
Replies
Views
M_M_Suzie
M
I
Hello everybody ! I'm a DIYer, not a professional in tiling. Was looking for some info online...
Replies
Views
faithhealer
F

B
Removing some tiles in an en-suite ready to do some tiling next week, and on one particular...
Replies
Views
Colour Republic
C
bet you all thought i`d done some tiling at his house! but i amtrying to get some tickets for a...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
W
Hi all, i have a document that i created when i first started as a tiler on building sites and...
Replies
Views
wall2floortilin
W
H
Hello peeps, a good mate of mine has been telling me lately that i should invest in silver,yes...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
B
Hi there. Have gained loads of excellent advice from this forum recently to do some...
Replies
Views
Fekin
F

YES IM IN MY FIFTYS TODAY my present from the mrs is a five day trip to NEW YORK, staying in...
Replies
Views
S
F
I used this recently on concrete with porcelian tiles. I just can't seem to find info on it...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
R
Replies
Views
T
I have fixed the above tiles in the steam room of a spa that I’ve tiled the problem with them is...
Replies
Views
The D
T
I will be putting a light ivory rapolano ceramic on my walls (skimmed block)and want to use the...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D

D
The Turner prize exhibition is up and running and this year there are some truly awesome...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
F
Hi guys, if anyone has just started up and is looking to have a website *******REMOVED.***********
Replies
Views
S
Hi all, I need a tiler to tile my kitchen floor. It isn't massive and is a concrete floor. I...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
R
got customer that wants bathroom tiling in brick bond but wants mosaic strips vertically what...
Replies
Views
dagger
D
D
I am looking for a team of two tilers to do refurb work in the Eccles area. We are going to...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D

Post a New Thread / Question

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

Latest Threads

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks