Search the forum,

Discuss grey adhesive,can i use it? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

tile giant sell keraflex maxi cheaper than P9 because
"its in stock".
ask for a deal, no more than £21 per 20kg!
tell them dagger said so!

p.s Dave P9 is the best mosaic adhesive i have ever used, so great responce! whiter than white itself!

Lee....P10 is white as white and mosaic adhesive.....P9 is off white but good for mosaics as well...but is around £11 a bag.:thumbsup: at the right place....TG have good prices for Arms members on mapei who have filled in the forms...

D

dagger

alright i was like billy the kid there, too fast too stupid
p10 it was, p9 it aint.

dave, top boy.
grumpy. top boy.

me i just missed by 1.

thanks

oooh...insert gag..

"i need a pee"

Last edited by a moderator:

59peejay

So to cap it all i could use kerraflex or p9 on the walls.is p9 flexible?,do i need a flexible adhesive on the walls?,also i have decided on 50x50mm mosaics for the showertray and nat. trav 300x460 for the rest of floor(TG)i was going for kerraflex for main tiles ,what's best for the mosaics,there will be some mosaics in two strips on walls?.Thanks.

D

dagger

t and g!

noooo

overboard 12mm ply min, and then keraflex "maxi",
dont go over t and g, it never lasts!

IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DHTiling

Use keraflex no probs on overlay....:thumbsup: and maybe a few pics..:smilewinkgrin:

Maxi is good if you need deeper than 10mm

59peejay

No i'm taking up the t&g and putting down 18mm ply,extra noggins etc. then the homelux de-coupling membrane that i have,and wall membrane around the shower area.

59peejay

Can,t seem to find 22mm anywhereeven had trouble finding 24/25mm today at two local builders merchants!!.could i add 4mm to 18mm and screw them both down together or is that asking for troubleif they both try to move at different rates and directions?

D

DHTiling

I suppose if you put the noggings in at deffo 300mm then it will be fine...sufficent support.

Reply to grey adhesive,can i use it? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen