Search the forum,

Discuss What tilers want...... in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I would like other trades to respect the work area and clear their crap up as they finish for the day/job, instead of leaving for the last man in, generally me!!!!! :mad:

T

Time's Ran Out

Your all moaners and dreamers!!
You get well paid for doing the best job in the world - what more could you all possibly want?
Imagine having to sit at a desk every day for 44 weeks a year ( not inc. weekends) for 50k, having only 8 weeks holiday (paid) and a pension at 55.
That must be purgatory .

Reply to What tilers want...... in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi there Homeowner here who recently had my kitchen tiled by a professional tiler. We’ve been...
Replies
Views
Hi I asked the Wunda technical department if I can just use a Ditra mat only and not the SLC...
Replies
Views
OK hear me out. Kitchen floor. Pro tiler. 15mm clearance from top of dishwasher to underside of...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I need some advice please. I recently had a contractor in to remodel my bathroom...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen