Discuss Advice for neating up tile edges left by professional tiler. in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Hi there
Homeowner here who recently had my kitchen tiled by a professional tiler. We’ve been left with some untidy edges to tiles and I’m looking for an easy solution to fix and improve the appearance myself.
The tile had to be cut and the edge that has been left is not neat. The tiles are also different heights on the back wall in the 2nd image, and the grout is messy too.
Any ideas and advice welcome to help improve the edge.
I challenged the tiler once complete that we wanted it neater, but I was met with that’s just how it ends up when you have to cut the tiles.
I don’t want to pay for someone else to improve it ideally, so looking for suggestions to neaten and level up the edges.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_7457.jpeg
    286.5 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_7456.jpeg
    153.9 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_7455.jpeg
    365.9 KB · Views: 50

Kastar UK

Arms
Reaction score
Cupboards are fitted a bit tight , doors should cover the bottom of the cabs , pic 1 needs new tile cut , so do them all but could make a line equal thickness underside to neaten it up a bit ?

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Did you speak to your installer?

Reply to Advice for neating up tile edges left by professional tiler. in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks