Search the forum,

Discuss Tilers spirit levels?? in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

What I would say is buy it in person, not on line.
Check,check, and check for accuracy.
Keep spinning it until you know it's 100%.
If you're gonna invest in a higher standard, take your time and get it right.

O

Old Mod

So me searching amazon and Ebay an what not for the cheapest deal is not the best idea, buy it in person and check
I would say so, I went thro 6 Stanley Fat Max's in a store last year before I found one that was accurate.
If you don't mind sending them back then that's kool.

F

Flintstone

I recently got a good deal on stabila 196-2 levels From eBay, I think there great. I haven't checked the level with a telescope but I've tiled a few rooms with it and none of my tiles have been wonky so I guess it's right!

J

J Sid

I recently got a good deal on stabila 196-2 levels From eBay, I think there great. I haven't checked the level with a telescope but I've tiled a few rooms with it and none of my tiles have been wonky so I guess it's right!
so being used as a straight edge then, not as a level

Reply to Tilers spirit levels?? in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen