Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Tilers spirit levels?? in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

L

LM

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Yep they have they're uses, but around multiple soil stacks etc or for cubing a room I'll stick with a self levelling multi line laser.

Don't get why some people are reluctant to embrace technological advancements but yet on the other hand use tile https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/tile-adhesive/ lol

F

Flintstone

I use a wash boy on large floors and clips only with tiles over 600x600
If they were cheap I would possibly give one a go but I'm not spending hundreds on something like that

D

Dumbo

If they were cheap I would possibly give one a go but I'm not spending hundreds on something like that
As said saves a lot of time setting out wall tile . Also as @peteablard I also use mine for surveying floors I just use the laser unit on a window sill and measure to the floor you can soon see what is going on . If my van was stolen and I was replacing kit the laser level would be one of the first things to be replaced .

L

LM

Lasers are as revolutionary as clips and washboys are to our game, they just make our work so much more easier, accurate and as already said they save you so much time. They pay for themselves in no time. I'd be very surprised if a poll was ran if nearly every tiler on here didn't have a laser.

I

Italy

Lasers are as revolutionary as clips and washboys are to our game, they just make our work so much more easier, accurate and as already said they save you so much time. They pay for themselves in no time. I'd be very surprised if a poll was ran if nearly every tiler on here didn't have a laser.
precisely the first laser purchased in 1988/89 :)

F

Flintstone

I don't need that sort of peer pressure Lee!
Is there any cheap ones I can get to have a go see if I like it? One that I can use on walls and floors

F

Flintstone

I used to have one I'm not sure where it came from but it just put out a single beam and I used to use it for flooring but it went missing years ago

L

LM

Reply to Tilers spirit levels?? in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock