Search the forum,

Discuss Outdoor Tiling | Tiling outdoors in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

L

Lesley Green

Hi and thank you for the advice. I will have a look at that site. Glad I don't have to buy the outdoor type of tiles then.

L

Lesley Green

Hi and thank you for the replies. I wasn't sure which thickness of tile to buy so you reckon a minimum of 10mm should be OK then? Hah, hah, the cats are better looked after then me. The cat house is actually two. Stud house on the right and a spare on the left. No underfloor heating. That would be a complete waste on money as the run is exposed to the weather. The cabin could have been done of course, but there is a heater in there for the winter. Also a heated bed.

L

Lesley Green

Well they are sometimes not too happy, hah, hah. No, they are traditional Siamese.
I am now thinking that luxury vinyl tiles might be suitable. Any thoughts on those please? More expensive than the other tiles but won't crack or break.

Val Sutton's.JPG

L

Lesley Green

Nope, luxury vinyl tiles are are out. I have been told they will not stand up to extreme heat or weather. They are meant for indoor floors only. Looks like a trip to a tile shop for some porcelain tiles.

Reply to Outdoor Tiling | Tiling outdoors in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen