Search the forum,

Discuss Bal Waterproof Plus - First Usage...... in the Tanking and Wetrooms area at TilersForums.com.

S

StevieBoy

Yes @Bri , it did feel rather pricey. I could justify it because I got 2 bathrooms done with it, if you were buying it per job it would be a big hit!

I think £100 to virtually guarantee no water ingress is a small price to pay.

So surely £100 on this is cheaper than things going wrong later down the line.

O

One Day

QUOTE="StevieBoy, post: 796145, member: 39110"]I think £100 to virtually guarantee no water ingress is a small price to pay.

So surely £100 on this is cheaper than things going wrong later down the line.[/QUOTE]there are many types of waterproofing solutions out there. Most will do what they say IF and only IF they are used 100% correctly. Price in my opinion is more related to warranty and ease of application than performance necessarily..

P

p4ulo

I didn't know I did, but yeah, there is one at SHARPS ROAD, about a 15minute crappy across town drive.
Do Tile Giant sell it?

Reply to Bal Waterproof Plus - First Usage...... in the Tanking and Wetrooms area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen