Search the forum,

Discuss Really hard to find nice Matt Black Hexagon Tiles. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Just at my suppliers now and Original Style do this one

Mosaic sheet 281x271x6mm suitable for floors and walls

About £75 per m

Pm me if you want a price as my supplier can have it delivered to you

FC2D0F25-BDE3-4BC1-B06B-55D51A586B65.jpeg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just at my suppliers now and Original Style do this one

Mosaic sheet 281x271x6mm suitable for floors and walls

About £75 per m

Pm me if you want a price as my supplier can have it delivered to you

View attachment 97268
Thanks a bunch, but i'm looking for a true matt black finish/unglazed version. I have a sample of those ones and its on the satin side. The picture I posted is more what i'm looking for.
Thanks for taking the time to post this.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
My supplier can get completely unglazed black hexagonal in the size you require, how many metres do you need, don’t have pics at the moment, they are Italian porcelain

Reaction score
Have you looked at the Original Style victorian floor selection of hexagons? Unglazed victorian floor fairly sensibly priced. If you are interested give me a shout and I can work out pricing, Just remember they do need to be sealed!

Reaction score
Have you looked at the Original Style victorian floor selection of hexagons? Unglazed victorian floor fairly sensibly priced. If you are interested give me a shout and I can work out pricing, Just remember they do need to be sealed!
I will give it a look. Thanks.

Reply to Really hard to find nice Matt Black Hexagon Tiles. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen