Search the forum,

Discuss Really hard to find nice Matt Black Hexagon Tiles. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tenchman

Hey all, just a quick question, does anyone know where to find nice matt black mosaic hexagon tiles between 4-5cm x 4-5cm individually in the uk? Everywhere I look they seem to have that horrible slip proof texture on them, or not really matt/unglazed or are not actually black and more of a dark grey despite being called black. Only place I found so far is 'Fired Earth' and they are a bit of a rip off at over £256.80 for 1.79 sqm.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
View attachment 97255
Winckelmans /Old English sell a decent Hex. / oct tiles vary in price

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
@theandroids Not sure how far you have progressed with your project but I have a PDF brochure from Waxman that my supplier can source. The Italian manufacturer do not do the hexagonal ones anymore.

Attachments

• 0 - Brochure - Arch - WK Unglazed - 15-02.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 32
Reaction score
@theandroids Not sure how far you have progressed with your project but I have a PDF brochure from Waxman that my supplier can source. The Italian manufacturer do not do the hexagonal ones anymore.
Thanks, I got them from Fired & Earth in the end. Turns out they just sourced them from Winckelmans and charged me an arm and a leg.
Cant believe its so hard to find actual matt black hexagon mosaic tiles in the uk.
20180406_075404.jpg
20180406_075347.jpg

Reply to Really hard to find nice Matt Black Hexagon Tiles. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen