Discuss Quote me please for 8.3m2 Kitchen job in London NW5 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

P

punter_nw5

Hello!

I'm having a new kitchen put in (floor size is 8.3m2) and I want a new slate floor to replace the existing porcelain tiles. I have chosen the slate, I need someone to beat the kitchen contractor's quote to remove the porcelain and fit the slate.

This website seemed like a good place to avoid the cowboys :smilewinkgrin:

So my plan would be for you to come in as soon as the contractors have removed the existing kitchen units etc and do the job. The new slate is a light colour, I would need it sealed well with a semi-glossy sealant and perhaps it may need other treatment too?

I'm in a tower block which has its advantages: concrete floor under the existing tiles and also there's daily removal of any large rubbish on the ground floor right by the lifts. I also have guest parking permits - should keep the costs down!

The concrete floor looks very level, except for one small part of the corner.

Am getting dates finalised with the contractor for some point towards the 2nd half of April (2010!).

Thanks for reading, folks.

D

DHTiling

Anybody wishing to Quote for this work then please PM this member direct.

punter nw5 please let me know when this job is complete.

Reply to Quote me please for 8.3m2 Kitchen job in London NW5 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks