Discuss HELP NEEDED FLOOR LAYOUT 4 ROOMS in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Hello
I'm new to tiling my first flooring job it's 42sqm in 600x 200 floor tiles (wood effect)
My room starts at front door where I'm hoping to start"?" To then go right through door into living room then left into dining room ans left to the kitchen! It's like a big u shape

I do have a floor laser level and understand I can use this to get myself square to the walls but would I need to dry lay all the tiles in lines to all walls in each room so I don't have slithers before doing my mix.. It seems a hard task as there so many walls and doors to get perfect sized tiles to hit that wall and not have small offcuts

Any advice on how you would layout this u shaped floor plan would be great! I have a bosch floor laser

Thanks for replying chris

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Hi Did you manage to get this sorted or are you still looking for some advice?

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Tbh you do as you stated , staff tiles out to try and the best cuts you can but beware that you can’t always get each room with decent cuts.. just try to avoid anything smaller than say in inch. Hopefully you will hit lucky .

Reaction score
Tbh you do as you stated , staff tiles out to try and the best cuts you can but beware that you can’t always get each room with decent cuts.. just try to avoid anything smaller than say in inch. Hopefully you will hit lucky .
Cheers dave much appreciated

Reply to HELP NEEDED FLOOR LAYOUT 4 ROOMS in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks