Discuss Public Thread!: Poor Tiling Workmanship by DIY and Rogue Traders in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Pizza Hut's newly refurbished rest room

IMG_2051.jpg IMG_2052.jpg IMG_2053.jpg

M

Mr Tiler

very poor it looks like it was a white grout originally or is that my eyes playing tricks lol? if so its just wrong on so many levels lol

afright

TF
Reaction score
When I was training many moons ago my boss would say "I dont want to see any voids behind the tiles" he would turn up on the job and pull off a few tiles if there was any voids there would be hell to pay.

Reaction score
When I was training many moons ago my boss would say "I dont want to see any voids behind the tiles" he would turn up on the job and pull off a few tiles if there was any voids there would be hell to pay.

I understand why he said this though.
Checking them as well was a good way to keep you guys on your toes

Reply to Public Thread!: Poor Tiling Workmanship by DIY and Rogue Traders in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks