Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss A Few Small Forum Changes Ready for 2022 in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.

TilersForums.com Changes for 2022
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum software makes, so three porting over of all content from one maker to another. Then several updates. Even tackled DDOS attacks which took us offline for a while every Friday night. The sods.​

Here we are near the end of 2021 and we're still the biggest forum by any metric you use. We have the most posts, threads, registered active members, registered members in general (that's a much larger number mind due to our age), the most unregistered readers. That is still around 85% of our traffic - they Google something, find us, print it or forward it via whatsapp or send it to their tiler or tile supplier etc, then perhaps a small percentage of those register to ask a question. And round and round we go again.

Sure, we've lost a few regulars. And I personally regret that. It was for a number of reasons but it's in the past now. Some have registered under pseudonyms using new email addresses but letting me know either via PM or email or just their posting style in some cases with the odd wink in the right place in a post.

It doesn't matter either way. We're going into 2022 in a good place. No nasty cliques. No cheating on comps. No time being taken up moderating. And largely all now automatically moderated. Although Dave and I are still around if needed.

You'll notice there are new forum categories, and a few forums have had their names changed and / or have been moved around a little. This has meant some threads have been moved around a bit also. So if you find a thread that needs moving to a more suitable forum then report it and say why you think it should be moved and we will oblige if needs be.

Just scroll down the main forum homepage and you'll see the forum lists. Reply to this with feedback should you have some.

We have a new Wall Tiles and Floor Tiles category. I think it'll work alright like that. Then tools have been cleared up a bit. Might need more work moving some threads around at this point in time.

www.TilersForums.com

Have a look. Hope you have a lovely Christmas and New Year.

Fingers Crossed we can actually have one. :D

Just a cheeky link to the old TilersForums.co.uk where I've done a bit of work to bring over some fresh traffic. Let's see if it works. :)

Reply to A Few Small Forum Changes Ready for 2022 in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock