Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss If you had a tag for replying to advice, inc DIY, would you help out? in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
So it appears the trusted advisor tag going missing has annoyed a lot of people. And no DIY or tiler is getting their threads replied to.

If we had the tag but not the forum, which created the cliquey weird thing I got rid of and isn't good for any forum.

Would some of you come back post here and provide advice?

You can PM me if you don't want to post publicaly.

@timeless john and others.

I

Italy

no comment .... I had already explained the problem some time ago ....
but I see that you think the path taken is the right one.
Sometimes we must also admit mistakes.
ps
my advice is of little use here
(I'm an apprentice and I don't know the English language)

D

Dumbo

I dont think its just about the tag , its how you said things , suggesting we were in some little club , and for me personally its how youve treated some ex members , instead of just deleting accounts youve given some derogatory screen names , now heres the thing , everybody used to come round to yours to play because you were the only one with a ball, but now somebody else has a ball and we are going around to his to play , i still walk past your house on the way there just to see if anyone is playing with you but you got ads up on the windows so cant see in very well ,

OP
Dan

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
It was very cliquey. I aren't going to get into individual reasons for people having the hump mate but it wasn't about me. It was about losing some false 'likes' and other pathetic things like that.

I offered the question as Teej had mentioned it might help the forum but clearly that's not the case then.

At least the question has been asked so the forum can move forward. :)

Reply to If you had a tag for replying to advice, inc DIY, would you help out? in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock