Discuss 5 ensuite bathrooms floors and walls in houghton near huntingdon in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

T

terrycoe1

hi im a professional tiler looking to expand my skills in wall and floor tiling i have been passed a job on which insists of 5 bathroom en-suits for a b and b which is thought to be highly well known so a good advertising pitch its in Houghton so im looking for someone more local and with high level of experience of tiling the job consists of approx 24m2 floor and 50 m2 walls floors have wet underfloor heating with a self leveling compound 4 downstairs one upstairs types of tiles that they will consist of are heavy marble on walls some ceramic and some porcelain . Floors will be large granite and slate i need some one local enough to go assess the job get the price for the labour etc i believe my skills are of a high standard but i think this is too big for me to take on i would like to take a cut of the job and enhance my skills by learning abit more on natural stones etc on the job with someone of this experience if any one would be interested please pm me. this is as much as i no on the job also the floor will need a de coupling membrane as this hasn't been layed thanks terry

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds like an awesome job. I'm sure somebody will enjoy doing it. And you'll learn a lot on that kind of job.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
If he hasn't said in his first post, I assume he will want to keep his cards close to his chest mate. It might be worth you sending him a personal message.

S

Stocks Tiles

Shall do, just matches up to location, measurements and being a b&b that was a job was requested to start then complete silence I'll send him a message, it's just for curiousity now as I'm too busy as it is!

S

Stocks Tiles

Yes Cambridgeshire, it's where I'm based and job is in houghton, I got a copy of the tile order which made it click haha. Sent him a message, it would be a good job for him to get, very good stuff and he pays with no problem - if same job.

Reply to 5 ensuite bathrooms floors and walls in houghton near huntingdon in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks