Search the forum,

Discuss 5 ensuite bathrooms floors and walls in houghton near huntingdon in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
If I'm not mixing the threads up, I think he first asked about the job. And he said he didn't feel comfy doing it. So rather than him give it up, we suggested he lets somebody else to take it on, on the understanding he gets a cut, and can go on the job and learn a thing or two.

Sooooo, I'm not sure why whoever passed it on opted to go for them and not somebody with experience. Sounds like he didn't perhaps do the quoting. And by the sounds of that post, he needs somebody to quote it maybe?

Might be mixing my threads up. Done that a lot lately with burning candle at both ends on here lol

T

terrycoe1

Hi guys dean just read ur posts yes this is the same place small world and I'm all the way in Chelmsford I was reccomended to the client the other week but I wasn't comfortable taking the job on as I felt I didn't have enough experience with what needed to be done and wasn't local for me enough to take on

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe room for you both to take a look at it and sort a deal out here?

Just make the customer happy, do the job, both make some money, and you get to learn a bit about large jobs involving loads of products.

S

Stocks Tiles

No you ain't mixing threads up, I only want to know if it's the place I asked about to answer my curiousity if it's the job that i was having involvement in as its been around 5-6 weeks since had dealings with it. We did kinda detour on things though haha ;)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
@terrycoe1 has replied above matey. Don't miss that for the sake of me jumping in.

Perhaps room for some partnership on the job?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Booooooooo

I'll unstick the thread then mate. I pushed this out to thousands of twittererererers earlier too.

Unlucky mate.

T

terrycoe1

Oh yeh no I'm involved still just waiting to finalise a few things the jobs has been won exchanged a few texts etc and has been very helpful with other things so all is good thanks for your help also :)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you still need a guy to lead the job then or is that sorted now too?

S

Stocks Tiles

What a mystery haha, certainly a journey for you! Well good luck with it Terry, nice amount of work hope you get the confidence in bigger jobs :)

Cheers mate

T

terrycoe1

No I have a guy that's took it on I gave him the lead he went down Saturday to take a look the jobs now been agreed for me I'm not overly fussed about earning loads of commission on the job but to learn from a top end experienced tiler will be great!:) thanks dean

Reply to 5 ensuite bathrooms floors and walls in houghton near huntingdon in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen