Search the forum,

Discuss Who's Got A Website? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

bcd-87

ive always worked on word of mouth and good contacts but I think these days I seem to get more and more people finding me online, I don't have an actual website but I think it might be time. Who's got one and has anyone used these build yourself sites? They seem cheap enough and no need for anything too fancy!

Iv got one, its very new would love some feedback
www.bduckettceramics.uk

B

bcd-87

My brother had one made for his automotive valeting business he recently started. £400 for the site, Facebook and Twitter pages. Looks the dogs. Very professional. Think he bought the domain name and it's about £50 a year for website host. He's had a bit of work from it just after a few weeks of starting it.

That's what i wanted, i got charged a fortune for no one to view it :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Reply to Who's Got A Website? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen