Search the forum,

Discuss UFH help! Wrong SLC used in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spacey

Seriously don't go any further until you know what happening with this everbuild gear. It will only cost you more money in the long run.

What colour was the primer ?
Green or blue ?
Or was it white ish ?

D

Dipesh

Thanks guys. The primer was from the underfloor heating store that came with the kit. It was white and very running.

Do you suggest a procedure for getting it up to temp? How hot and for how long would you say run the heating for?

L

LM

Everbuild is a cheap diy make, I completely agree with @Spacey with this. This will fail and anything you do above it will be relying on a sound substrate which this is not. The builder has cut the wrong corner here I'm afraid.

Reply to UFH help! Wrong SLC used in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen