Search the forum,

Discuss Timber Floor Not Level in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

JMTile

Its not just the floor/ cement board she is not paying for its the whole 28m2 that I have supplied materials for.

H

hmtiling

If you didn't point out the floor and give the option to level it you're gonna have to rip it up. Bad times!

J

JMTile

No just the gap between the bath panel and the floor tiles. But has decided not to allow me back to rectify or pay.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Sounds like a silly cow, imagine if you leveled it and left a 2" or more step at the door, she would sue you for a trip hazard

P

philrab66

I have Tiled a small bathroom Floor, it is running out of level by about 2 inches. I decided to follow the floor, but the bath panel is now showing that its not level. Should I have made it level and then leave the customer with a 2 inch step up/ dot and dab the tiles as the floors so out or tell the customer it couldn't be helped as their floor was so out!
Any advice would be Great!!

If it is only the bath panel she is worried about scribe in the bath panel you should have a bit to play with under the lip of the bath.

Reply to Timber Floor Not Level in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen