Search the forum,

Discuss Timber Floor Not Level in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

p4ulo

Rubbish, she sounds like she's trying to get a lovely bathroom for free.
Rest of the tiling looks spot on!!
I don't know what to suggest, can you get the bath panel off, use it to make a small plinth in the same profile and then refit?
Schluter do a shapeable bendy trim in chrome I think which you might be able to use.....?

B

bcd-87

Also she was always at work when I was there so no one there to make a decision

Sorry to hear this mate.. whats the situation between you and the client ? can you talk things through ?
You had two options tile it level.. massive step i did this once the client freaked out !!! or tiles it as it is you can get a bath panel to suit the unlevel floor ould this be an option ? Client must pay for the wall tiling plus materials

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

ok this is a game of poker so first you need to load your hand .i total agree with you and will come back and not leave a bad job behind me that you are not happy with .how much did the tiles cost .so i can get some more .to replace the floor .will she say ok .now you go back put the cash in her hand .and say it wont take me long to chop these up as i cant leave a bad job behind me .you have now paid for the replacements.now you hold all the cards .you wont get to chop any up .just wait for the rest of your money dont leave intill you have it .record all you are saying .every time i have played these cards.i have won .when dealing with rubbish bury them deap

Reply to Timber Floor Not Level in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen