UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Tiling Tools Starter Kit in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Minesacarling

Stabila LAX50 cross laser level. Cheap, accurate, save you a lot of time setting out, and when tiling, to check if your rows are going to meet up on that final wall... :thumbsup:

[DLMURL="http://www.tradetiler.com/acatalog/Lasers.html"]Tradetiler tile lasers[/DLMURL]

Couldn't agree more. Bought one of these about 1 year ago and I would be lost without it. Saves a lot of time.
Just bought a (TT-2068) Bosch GTL3 Tile Laser of Dave Neave and hopefully that'll be worth the money as well

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Just bumping some of the tiling tools related threads. This thread might not be current discussion, if it isn't, just ignore this, and it'll soon drop off the list. Don't worry if you bring it back into current discussion yourself though, the content within it could be useful for somebody. So feel free to add to it if you have something valuable to add.

Reply to Tiling Tools Starter Kit in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm struggling to get a tiler in my area since lockdown so I have taken the bold...
Replies
Views
Hi All and thank you in advance. I'm DIY'er with quite good general understanding and capable of...
Replies
Views
A
    • Informative
Hi All, I will be laying 9m2 of 600x300 rectified polished porcelain tiles in my bathroom. It...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.