Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling Apprenticeships - Who's Currently Got An Apprentice? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

AWOL

TF
Reaction score
I’m from Poole Dorset work for housing association have done lots of kitchen tiling a lot of metro/mosaic quite a few bathrooms mid size tiles a couple of concrete floors 90% of the time the walls are to bare brick or walls are all over the place but always get over it nice and flat to a good standard ...done lots of private work and put right work they had done and get lots of calls to do floor tiling on wooden floors but not ever used matting or done under floor heating and also have been asked to do wet/shower rooms but never tanked out a room or used large format tiles ....what I’m trying to say is I love tiling having a challenge want to do more earn more get into all aspects of tiling I’m a bloody good hard working who has been used for the last 13 years to do all the crap and put right others lazy sods mistakes I’m 48 and anyone wiling to take me on to learn all aspects of tiling and to earn some good money and a good career I’m here if not just tag along when I can free of charge to learn a bit more to get out on my own thanx sorry to bore you ....

judge

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I've just taken on my 18 yr old boy around four months ago.unfortunately in wales there is no college courses he can go on.I'm quite shocked at how he is coming on.he's keen,enthusiastic and seems to enjoy grouting ??? In around two years he will be joining the navy and sailing the seven seas,but at least he will have some experience of the real world beforehand.

Reply to Tiling Apprenticeships - Who's Currently Got An Apprentice? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen