Discuss Tiler's Labourer (please help) in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Hi all.

I have recently gone self employed having left my job as a school caretaker/handy man .
I have my heart set on becoming a tiler having completed a 2 week tiling course over a year ago and having a go at various projects for friends and family, i am still in need to get some valuable experience with a pro tiler who has been doing it a little bit longer than I have !
I am 32 years old, reliable, hard working and very eager to learn ...
I live in the Midlands and have my own transport plus my own tools so if there is anyone out there who needs some extra hands please don't hesitate to reply!

I am happy to work free of charge as a laboruer I will happily mix adhesive, carry tools, make cuts or clean tools.. hell , i will happily clean someone's boots if it means getting some valuable advice!

I just really want to get some extra experience and confidence under my belt .
Thank you for taking time to read this and I hope to hear from someone soon .
Thank you guys and gals .
Dave the wannabee tiler !

P.s I make a crackin cuppa :)

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
I hope you find somewhere soon. I have moved your thread to the looking for work area!

Reply to Tiler's Labourer (please help) in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks