Discuss New dry cutter advice. in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Nic_P74

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed
Reaction score
I know the question of the “best tile cutter comes up. A lot!
I need a new cutter as somebody “borrowed” mine (without asking) and now they cannot find it.
Size wise I will probably go for a 700 as will cover most work. Anything bigger I will “borrow” my brothers.
Most people seem to recommend the sigma or possibly the montomit. Both look excellent. Why should I pick one over the other? Sell them to me!! Thanks!!

O

Old Mod

Montolit 75p and no need to adjust the height to cut a tile as the handle and scoring wheel are spring loaded
Maybe not, but it’s not made in China nor does it have more moving parts than a combustion engine. :D

Nic_P74

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed
Reaction score
They both look good an appear to do an equally good job. Is one nicer to use than the other? Is one better made/more robust?

Reply to New dry cutter advice. in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks