Search the forum,

Discuss How much for this trim? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Just doing a wet/bathroom for a very good customer and he's presented me with these trims. They are 2.5m long, polished chrome with Swarovski crystals embedded into them.

How much do you think they are per length?

CrystalTrim.jpg

S

Stef

Are those the Porcelanosa ones you were talking about a while ago?
Last Porcelanosa heavy trims I used were £55 a pop so these must be £80/£100??

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
They are from Porcelanosa Stef and you need to guess again!!! Trust me, I have to go very carefully with these :thumbsdown:

Reaction score
What make is it?
Paid over £60 per l, for a Porcelanosa chrome plated brass trim without the diamonds which look similar.
So if there Porcelanosa, I would imagine £150-£250 per length.

Reply to How much for this trim? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello all, I need some advice please. I recently had a contractor in to remodel my bathroom...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen

How much for this trim? > Tiling Advice - Tilers Forums
Search the forum,

Discuss How much for this trim? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Just doing a wet/bathroom for a very good customer and he's presented me with these trims. They are 2.5m long, polished chrome with Swarovski crystals embedded into them.

How much do you think they are per length?

CrystalTrim.jpg

S

Stef

Are those the Porcelanosa ones you were talking about a while ago?
Last Porcelanosa heavy trims I used were £55 a pop so these must be £80/£100??

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
They are from Porcelanosa Stef and you need to guess again!!! Trust me, I have to go very carefully with these :thumbsdown:

Reaction score
What make is it?
Paid over £60 per l, for a Porcelanosa chrome plated brass trim without the diamonds which look similar.
So if there Porcelanosa, I would imagine £150-£250 per length.

Reply to How much for this trim? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello all, I need some advice please. I recently had a contractor in to remodel my bathroom...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen