Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss DIY 600 X 600 porcelain: erbauer 750 Vs big clinker 2 in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Cheers Paul. I was a bit hesitant at first because I'm not a tiler, it's just for my own bathroom and I didn' really want to buy an expensive pro cutter.

However as you and others have mentioned I'll get better results and I'll be able to sell it easy. Think I'll get a Raimondi leveling system as well and hopefully these two will help me get a good finish.
Admittedly I have 110m(2) of floor and 2 bathrooms but from following a few on eBay I believe you’ll sell easily and although I know nothing about the Clinker I do know how well the Sigma is regarded and how incredibly helpful Sigma are in the UK. Unless you have long diagonal cuts to do you could also consider the model below which I think will still cut a 60x60. I too am going to try rls for the first time.

Reply to DIY 600 X 600 porcelain: erbauer 750 Vs big clinker 2 in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock