Search the forum,

Discuss Dewalt Dw24000 Review in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rob Z

Dave,

That might be true, but I bet I have to pay more here for Newcastle Brown Ale! :8::mad2: :grin:

R

Rob Z

One of the forum members asked me to measure the cutting capacity of the DeWalt, so here are the numbers:

from the back of the rolling cart to the blade ~ 65 cm

from the inside of the blade to the side of the motor support on the left ~32 cm

(Notice that I broke out my metric folding rule for my British friends :grin: )

R

Rob Z

Also, Dave, I have cut stuff much larger than ~65 cm , which for me is about ~25 inches....we run the tile back over the back of the tray, raise the motor, and make several passes and lower the motor each time. Even thought the tile isn't supported fully on the tray, the gradual cut eliminates the stress that might otherwise break the tile.:thumbsup:

R

Rob Z

Whitebeam,

We are working just south of Washington, DC right now. You're welcome to stop by and check the machine out all you'd like. :grin:

W

White Room

Thats a funny thing I;ve got a friend in New Mexico who keeps asking me to nip over, On the way thru could be interesting:grin::thumbsup:

S

Sully

Great review! I have one and can't fault it. Excellent piece of kit and my Rubi Bridge has been semi-retired since I got the Dewalt. It's worth every penny!

Andrew

Reply to Dewalt Dw24000 Review in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen