Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Dewalt Dw24000 Review in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

DHTiling

rob/...either by attachment or open a user album in you profile,,,posh forum software i know but good..:thumbsup:

T

TilingLogistics

This cutter had just come out when I was loking for one. The only reason I didn't buy it was because the length of the cut was restriced so I bought the Norton M108 instead.

Kev

D

DHTiling

Just had a look at those pics rob.....cheers for that....i think tradetiler should sell a few of those...:thumbsup:

R

Rob Z

Dave,

I have a lot more, and there are more threads about the saw over at JB. If anyone has additional interest, let me know and I'll go looking! :yes:

andy-p

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Heard a lot of good stuff about the dewalt, also heard you can get reconditioned ones on e-bay for 500 sheets.. :thumbsup:

R

Rob Z

As a follow-up to this thread, we used the DeWalt today inside the customer's house. We are working in an area with million dollars houses one block away from the projects :pimp: and no option to set up on the sidewalk in front. For times like this we set the saw inside of the mud box, with the side tray and back tray on the saw. Very little water makes it past the trays, and what little that does is caught in the mud box. Very handy for these kinds of situations!:yes:

D

Dumbo

thanks for the review highlander , i am looking to buy a new wet saw was going to get the sigma 10L but am interested in the dewalt after your review. Looks alot easier to get around than the sigma only advantage i can see with the sigma is the 900mm cuts you can achieve. Like the looks of the dewalt tho could be an order coming your way dave.

ted

R

Rob Z

Hi David,

How much is the DeWalt saw in the UK? Here in the US, it varies from $1000 to $1100 at the tile shops, but a buddy of mine bought his from an online retailer for less than $900 (I think he said it was closer to $850, and he avoided the sales tax, too).

D

David - Tradetiler

will not know final deal for a few more days. UK prices seem to never be as cheap as US ones on: tools, cars, houses, clothes, food ...... :mad2:

Reply to Dewalt Dw24000 Review in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcgtech
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks