Discuss cracked tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

The D

I had to change two tiles that had cracked on a floor I did 10 years ago it was a hard job as the tiling was but joint 600 by 300 polished porcelain brick bond and there was only two spare tiles.
The lady said she could not afford to pay me but if I did the job she would sleep with me.
I said I don’t think my wife will like that. She replied I am your wife and I don’t like it but needs must.

T

TT Tiling

you come out with some great one :lol::lol::lol::lol:
dirty job but someones got to do it :lol::lol::lol::lol:

T

The D

the sad thing is its the truth. i did the job and she still has not Paid up yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
10 year Guarantee. :yikes::yikes::yikes:

Its gotta be worth something...........have the wife running around after you for at least............15 mins :smilewinkgrin:

Reply to cracked tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello need some help had a new bathroom done though a builder and the tiling does not look like...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Hoping that once again I can get some good advice on here, you were invaluable when...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, We're having our downstairs tiles installed soon, about 82m2 of 1.2x1.2m square...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley