Search the forum,

Discuss building a wetroom finished with Microcement in the Tanking and Wetrooms area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

Nowhere near 20mm. More like 3-5mm at most
3-5mm of cement onto a wedi type wet tray?
Oh-oh!!
Did you notice the grey sofa in Isomats meeting room Geoff?
That’s just a block of polystyrene sculpted in to shape and covered in Microcement. Bit hard to sit on, :D but it’s certainly crack free.
All their sinks are custom made, and are all constructed from mdf and again coated in Microcement, it’s a pretty amazing product.

Reaction score
I had thought of fibreglass as a tanking prep for the microcement? Any thoughts? I have a done a number of fibreglass roofs so its not completely alien to me

Q

Qwerty

Did you notice the grey sofa in Isomats meeting room Geoff?
That’s just a block of polystyrene sculpted in to shape and covered in Microcement. Bit hard to sit on, :D but it’s certainly crack free.
All their sinks are custom made, and are all constructed from mdf and again coated in Microcement, it’s a pretty amazing product.

Yes, the meeting table is the same now

THAT'S my concern. Will be chatting to them today to find out if that's ok...

Do! All there are very helpful. Tell them we said Hi!

Reaction score
I will post a few photos:

Glad you enjoyed the visit

20161206_102437.jpg 20161206_102444.jpg 20161206_102645.jpg 20161206_102452.jpg 20161206_102632.jpg

Reply to building a wetroom finished with Microcement in the Tanking and Wetrooms area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen