Search the forum,

Discuss Black Quartz Floor Tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Damian99

If you can't tell from that photo i can take a better one but it wil have to be tomorrow now before i can do that. I can't find the digital camera.

There is quite a bad dull area in the centre of the tile.

Attachments

• Photo-0232.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 153
D

Damian99

Ah right what do you recommend? Once i have used this do i need to bother with a sealer?

D

DHTiling

Lithofin cement away...follow the instructions.....if this works then leave to dry..then use lithofin stainstop...

But be pre-warned....they might not come clean....was the grout flexible..?...some times it's the polymers embedded in the tile surface dulling it...

I have heard LTP grimex is good but i have not used it...

Anybody else used it..?

D

doug boardley

Lithofin cement away...follow the instructions.....if this works then leave to dry..then use lithofin stainstop...

But be pre-warned....they might not come clean....was the grout flexible..?...some times it's the polymers embedded in the tile surface dulling it...

I have heard LTP grimex is good but i have not used it...

Anybody else used it..?
I've used it Dave, and it really is very good!:thumbsup:

D

DHTiling

cheers doug.....i have read and heard good reports about the ltp grimex..and their sealers as well...

D

Damian99

Ive sent for some stuff to remove grout haze but was wondering as the dull parts of the tile have no difference in feel when you run your hand across the surface as any of the polished tiles, is it really grout haze? Would that not have more of a rough feel to it?

Thanks

Reply to Black Quartz Floor Tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi there. Wondering if anyone can help? We had a path laid using reclaimed quarry tiles on top...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
Hi looking for advice laying these floor tiles. My bathroom is chipboard. I’m going to get...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen