Discuss Pebble floor tiles installation in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Hi looking for advice laying these floor tiles. My bathroom is chipboard. I’m going to get hardie cement backer board, lay it onto adhesive and screw to floor and line joints with tape. Then I’m going to install these natural stone pebbles on top with adhesive. Question
1. Would the (mapeker rapid set white flex) that I’m going to lay the tiles onto be suitable to use for grout or would it dirty easy?
2. Before grouting tiles, is this the point that I seal them? (Any recommendations)
3. With the sealer applied would the grout clean off from the tiles easily?
4. After the grout is applied do I apply more sealer to grout?
5. Would white grout be the best choice of colour for these tiles, or would anyone recommend any other colour?

Thanks 😃

Attachments

• IMG_0244.jpeg
    648.8 KB · Views: 11

Reply to Pebble floor tiles installation in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks