Search the forum,

Discuss Pebble floor tiles installation in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi looking for advice laying these floor tiles. My bathroom is chipboard. I’m going to get hardie cement backer board, lay it onto adhesive and screw to floor and line joints with tape. Then I’m going to install these natural stone pebbles on top with adhesive. Question
1. Would the (mapeker rapid set white flex) that I’m going to lay the tiles onto be suitable to use for grout or would it dirty easy?
2. Before grouting tiles, is this the point that I seal them? (Any recommendations)
3. With the sealer applied would the grout clean off from the tiles easily?
4. After the grout is applied do I apply more sealer to grout?
5. Would white grout be the best choice of colour for these tiles, or would anyone recommend any other colour?

Thanks 😃

Attachments

• IMG_0244.jpeg
    648.8 KB · Views: 15

Reply to Pebble floor tiles installation in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen