Search the forum,

Discuss Bal or tilemaster ??quartz in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dumbo

Afternoon,

The answer to your question is yes - we will guarantee that the quartz tile won't curl when using Ultimate. As you have rightly said, there are so many variations of product out there and different factors that can cause an issue with the tile, but using Tilemaster Ultimate alone will not cause the tile to curl.
That does not give me much confidence as it sounds like you have a raft of excuses ready if it does curl

Reaction score
Tilemaster Adhesives have been using Ultimate for around 10 years for installing quartz tiles, and to our knowledge have never had a failure.

We have seen failures, be it an adhesive other than Ultimate used to stick the tiles, screeds that are still too wet to tile and poor workmanship among other causes of failure.

As a company we would always try and do our best to help, no one knowingly goes out to make a mistake or do something incorrectly, however we all make mistakes and the only way to learn is through education and experience. We wouldn't be looking for an excuse if we learn of a problem, we would look to find the cause and hope to assist in the rectification of the installation for all parties involved.

I

Italy

Tilemaster Adhesives have been using Ultimate for around 10 years for installing quartz tiles, and to our knowledge have never had a failure.

We have seen failures, be it an adhesive other than Ultimate used to stick the tiles, screeds that are still too wet to tile and poor workmanship among other causes of failure.

As a company we would always try and do our best to help, no one knowingly goes out to make a mistake or do something incorrectly, however we all make mistakes and the only way to learn is through education and experience. We wouldn't be looking for an excuse if we learn of a problem, we would look to find the cause and hope to assist in the rectification of the installation for all parties involved.
these are the companies that I like,
bravo.

C

Chris G

Thankyou to all the replied, very usefull information I’ll take eveything into consideration. I’m still on a bit of a learning curve , and to be honest this Tiling game is a bit of a technical minefield .
Thanks again

Reply to Bal or tilemaster ??quartz in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen