Search the forum,

Discuss You All Need To Sit Down For This. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
image.jpg
image.jpg
Dug the front garden out last Saturday ,had to dig the bloody tree stump out,a right pain :( got Got 2 cube of concrete coming in half hour for the edging :)
Wife new car turned up, she wants somewhere else to park it :triumph:

I

Italy

I'm going to work today!!!! A Saturday, I know unbelievable! !!!
Got to be the first weekend I've worked in 10 years.
Good news it's to grout a 3m2 bathroom floor....lol... should be back in a couple of hours for a lie down :D
Anyone else working today?
Today first Saturday NOT work in the last 30 years (just go see a work) + or - equal
ahaha

AMC

TF
Dublin
I'm going to work today!!!! A Saturday, I know unbelievable! !!!
Got to be the first weekend I've worked in 10 years.
Good news it's to grout a 3m2 bathroom floor....lol... should be back in a couple of hours for a lie down :D
Anyone else working today?
Worked today tomorrow and Monday and it's a bank holiday weekend in Ireland , way too busy

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester

Reply to You All Need To Sit Down For This. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent bathroom (600x600 porcelain, about 25m walls and floors) which went pretty well. I'm now having a go...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement