Search the forum,

Discuss You All Need To Sit Down For This. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
image.jpg
image.jpg
Dug the front garden out last Saturday ,had to dig the bloody tree stump out,a right pain :( got Got 2 cube of concrete coming in half hour for the edging :)
Wife new car turned up, she wants somewhere else to park it :triumph:

S

Spud

I am taking this week off to spend half term with the family I have worked pretty much 14 hours a day 6 and 7 days a week recently

O

Old Mod

I should be working, but rain was forecast and we cancelled.
And of course it's not raining, so I should really go,
Oh we'll never mind...........

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Painting a bathroom ceiling in rental we've got. Then going to renovate a hall table at home. All at my own pace :sunglasses:

I

Italy

I'm going to work today!!!! A Saturday, I know unbelievable! !!!
Got to be the first weekend I've worked in 10 years.
Good news it's to grout a 3m2 bathroom floor....lol... should be back in a couple of hours for a lie down :D
Anyone else working today?
Today first Saturday NOT work in the last 30 years (just go see a work) + or - equal
ahaha

Reply to You All Need To Sit Down For This. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen