Search the forum,

Discuss You All Need To Sit Down For This. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

Just Rizzle

just been down to York levelled a 50 mt floor used 30 bags leveller. going back in morning to lay tiles got to get it down by tomorrow night as kitchen going in Monday . should be all right as get extra hour tonight I hear.:)

Reaction score
Try not to work weekends if it's at all possible these days but tend to use Saturday mornings to look at jobs - still work I suppose but at least I can go out and come home in clean clothes. :)

AMC

TF
Reaction score
I'm going to work today!!!! A Saturday, I know unbelievable! !!!
Got to be the first weekend I've worked in 10 years.
Good news it's to grout a 3m2 bathroom floor....lol... should be back in a couple of hours for a lie down :D
Anyone else working today?
Worked today tomorrow and Monday and it's a bank holiday weekend in Ireland , way too busy

judge

TF
Arms
Reaction score
First full weekend off in around 2 months.Apart from invoicing,putting cheques in bank,2 quotes ,1 online material order and loading/unloading the van for Monday.:D

Reply to You All Need To Sit Down For This. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen