Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss URGENT - anyone heard of this supplier? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

B

bonnnie tiler

World of Marble, Notts

Looks like 'they' disolved in 2008 but I wanted to check out to ensure this existing company was ok to buy from? Anyone know them?

thanks alot

D

Deleted member 9966

World of Marble (Langar) Ltd is Dissolved
World of Marble Ltd is in Liquidation

D

Deleted member 9966

it's only limited information Mike but definitely worth a look if you're suspicious about a company you may be doing business with. I spent five years working for a finance company selling finance and credit options to business customers, so it was a very useful tool :thumbsup:

B

bonnnie tiler

thanks all, i had done the companies house thing and that's how i knew about the dissolved in 2008. the liquidation one is a london company and not langar.

so still need to know if anyone has heard of them... or if you know anyone in notts area you can ask?

thanks so much for all your replies

D

Deleted member 9966

thanks all, i had done the companies house thing and that's how i knew about the dissolved in 2008. the liquidation one is a london company and not langar.

so still need to know if anyone has heard of them... or if you know anyone in notts area you can ask?

thanks so much for all your replies

hi bonnnie

I suspect the London company is still linked to the Langar one. The London address just needs to be it's registered address. It can trade from anywhere in the country.

Reply to URGENT - anyone heard of this supplier? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
laattaana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks