Search the forum,

Discuss URGENT - anyone heard of this supplier? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

bonnnie tiler

World of Marble, Notts

Looks like 'they' disolved in 2008 but I wanted to check out to ensure this existing company was ok to buy from? Anyone know them?

thanks alot

D

Deleted member 9966

World of Marble (Langar) Ltd is Dissolved
World of Marble Ltd is in Liquidation

D

Deleted member 9966

it's only limited information Mike but definitely worth a look if you're suspicious about a company you may be doing business with. I spent five years working for a finance company selling finance and credit options to business customers, so it was a very useful tool :thumbsup:

B

bonnnie tiler

thanks all, i had done the companies house thing and that's how i knew about the dissolved in 2008. the liquidation one is a london company and not langar.

so still need to know if anyone has heard of them... or if you know anyone in notts area you can ask?

thanks so much for all your replies

D

Deleted member 9966

thanks all, i had done the companies house thing and that's how i knew about the dissolved in 2008. the liquidation one is a london company and not langar.

so still need to know if anyone has heard of them... or if you know anyone in notts area you can ask?

thanks so much for all your replies

hi bonnnie

I suspect the London company is still linked to the Langar one. The London address just needs to be it's registered address. It can trade from anywhere in the country.

Reply to URGENT - anyone heard of this supplier? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen